TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Mancunian - 2013-02-24

You can go back to Britain now, by the way I'm curious as to know why 30 + years in the military couldn't land yourself a pension. People who serve in the USA military after 20 years receive a "master" grade of sorts and can get a full salary pension. Of course, you may already have this and you just want to wind others up for no other reason than to flaunt your own ignorance. Absolute obedience to authority is something you just can't live without, eh?

Not at all- a good life, even ignored my shoulder length hair(short now though)

Listen, I've been thinking-do you think it possible that you worked and lived in a pretty wretched part of China? I suggest you return; sometimes one has to return somewhere to set matters straight before you can move on in life. What about somewhere like...hangzhou, where, take my word for it, the birds are beautiful, gentle and reliable. I warrant you, if you try it out there, you will most probably leave China with a different taste in your mouth...and may think of that old fart Man..what was his name, and murmer to yourself "he wasn't a bad old geezer after all." Now, is that the unassailiable truth or is that the unassailiable truth?

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -