TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Dragonized - 2013-02-25

Your lack of ability to respond to my question shows you most likely have some things to hide. I won't delve deeper but I'm not surprised given your lack of character how you like to run away from your problems, it is after all they only consistent thing you say on this board whether it's to yourself or to others.

I have been to Hangzhou as well as many other "nice" parts of china. No Hangzhou is not as nice as what people say. West Lake actually flooded last year as well as the whole city. Judging from your remarks you are again thinking you know more than the person whom you are speaking to, and your lack of security gives birth to the unfounded arrogance that so many pretend "teachers" who never actually had what resembled a decent life comes out again. I have more experience than you working in China. I have worked in many places and obtained legal permits to work there. I have also worked in other countries and I have made the comparisons accordingly. Believe me, even the "best", most "clean" cities in China couldn't hold a candle to mediocre cities in other developing worlds. [edited] [edited]

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -