TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Mancunian - 2013-02-25

So Mancunian, don’t defend China unconditionally. You are obviously lacking in knowledge in such areas and I’m talking about more than your linguistic skills. You can also have a bad time in your own country too, but if you get screwed over here, it is not because of your failure to adapt of cooperate, it is usually, just simply because you got screwed. People on this board have probably been in China long enough to know which foreigners are the crybabies and who are the genuine victims.

Oh I don't do that, I think it's a bit of a shithole in many respects; however, it's not I devoid of the will or expertise(people skills) to get on with the Chinese.

I have never witnessed the discernment of the people on this board which you say exists- every body who complains about China or the Chinese gets the full unquestioned support of the Sniggering Hyenas. I mean, when was the last time Dragonised told a China grumbler that he was out of order in his critisicism? If some body posted this "they is a pikkin on me bekoas I's not got the bloo eyes and blond air and they dont give me myair fayre and pay" Next thing you know, the whole cackle of SH's would be out in support.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -