TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Dragonized - 2013-02-26

You are playing on the hope that the abuse I went through in China created enough fear in me where I can still curtail and bow down to your false ideals and create a false hope that will bring me back to China. Well I do have to say I must disappoint you. I have what is called a HOME in the USA, and no matter where I go in this world that will always stay as home. You remind me of the very first foreign manager I had when I first went back to China. Just another bitter person on the wrong side of 50 who wanted to dictate to others what the boundaries were in supposed Chinese "culture", but will not even dare question anything that their Chinese bosses and clients will say to them and would rather chase off expats who exhibit more intelligence and a will to speak truthfully. I am glad I don't have to work with the likes of you anymore, working with you as the "manager" would create nothing but a lack of peace in myself, which doesn't exactly help the case of me seeing China in a better light.

Messages In This Thread
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -