TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Dragonized - 2013-02-28

Listen please, you really should have respect for "accepted usage" Sniggering Hyenas(cackling) are FT's who hate China and the Chinese- that's you!- whereas, GW's are more level-headed and tolerant, enlightened FT's- that me! hahaha.

Mancunian, give it a rest. You're not getting anywhere with your snide comments on what species I belong to. Here is the link I provided in one of my earlier posts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyena

If you bothered to study the traits of this animal, you will find that it suits you yourself quite well, to the tee actually. For one, you exhibit predatory habits just like this aformentioned animal. Ever since you first posted under your current name you have done nothing but take advantage of the kindness of others. I made the mistake of being too nice to you and I felt that you were just another teacher who was feeling a bit down and hopeless about working in China. Instead, what I see is someone who thought that for others to tolerate your silly posts meant that you could somehow believe that this act of kindness was a weakness you could take advantage of. From your initial posts after about maybe a couple of weeks on out you started talking to me and a few others in a way as being beneath you, throwing around the same patronizing attitude that you have probably carried all your life and got you to where you are in the first place. Also, you continue to drudge up issues that have long been settled as being in the black and white. You encourage people to come work on the wrong visa, saying there is nothing wrong with it. You tell a teacher who had his passport damaged that there is nothing he can do but pretend to be happy. You talk to me rather insultingly that working on 5000 yuan a month means I get treated like a king. I have never lived on food stamps for a day in my life, and I do not judge those who do either unless I know what the situation is, like illegal immigrants taking advantage [edited]

By stating China has things worth criticizing, I am also saying that there is room for improvement leaving open the possibility that things can get better. To say that a society is still worth criticizing is to give credit to its existence and treat it as a place in this world that is worth something. I personally treat people as human beings, not as a unit or a statistic to further my own means or to feed my own ego whether it be trying to prove myself right or proving others wrong. You on the other hand say that there is no possible way for the Chinese to change, which cuts off the chance of having hope that things can still change. This tells me more about you than anything. You are afraid of hearing the truth and [edited]. [edited][edited] It also hasn't been lost on me that being worse than they are for you makes you feel like you're leading a whole pack of your minions against everything good, eh? [edited]

Messages In This Thread
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-27
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-27
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -