TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
Mancunian - 2013-03-01

I agree with you here that some of the comments here start off well, but then the devolve into an argument between people. So much so that I don't want to continue reading sometimes. I have learned some very useful things here, but how much other useful things have I missed because I have to stop reading. A little civility is good, but also when to know that one does not always need to have the last word on everything. Once I made my points, I may do one rebuttal- but that's it. It's Chinese New Year, and a fresh start will benefit all of us.

There's a lot in what you say- a good post.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-01
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- juanisaac -- 2013-03-01
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-02
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -