TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
Mancunian - 2013-03-06

What are the benefits in returning to China exactly for teaching there? Problems regarding the honesty of Chinese employers have grown in the last years, things have gotten more expensive, and all the hassle paperwork over there to get a Z visa and a residence permit is a bit too much to make it really worthwhile and beneficial for the FT...

For most of us ,Turnoi, it's return to China and teach, or don't teach anywhere; and sadly, the alternative for the FT's who do not return is pretty grim [edited]. I can immediately see benefits of returning to China.

You ask me in another post if I condone corrupt Chinese employers. Well, most of them are probably corrupt to varying degrees; but I don't even think about it -you can still have a good time working for those employers...if your attitude is right. Anyway, you have indicated yourself that working in China is like Butlins Holiday Camp compared to Nepal.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -