TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
Mancunian - 2013-03-06

In other words: The conclusions about China that either you, me or some other people draw is determined by their experience and the reflection on these experiences one has made. This is very natural, and my own experiences, those of San Mig, yours, and those of some other people had been the way they were.

To be serious for a moment, Turnoi; I can see that you are unlikely to be stuck for a job at any given time; however, it does concern me that there are some FT's who have been disproportionately put off of China by China's ills; to such an extent that they will never again be able to hold down a job in that country-and the pity is, is that for one reason or another they are not able to hold down or obtain any other job but one as an FT in China. Bit of cutting off one's nose to spite one's face, perhaps.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -