TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
juanisaac - 2013-03-08

For some older F.T.s China is fine way to live an active lifestyle. I know an older Australian male that told me China saved his life. He was on the brink of suicide until his brother invited him to teach at a public school. He enjoyed working with students and has been here 9 years. He just avoids Chinese food and Chinese women.
He feels that China offers him more freedom because he can say what he wants without some politically correct challenge to his views. If he wants to relieve himself, he can on any street corner. For all its ills, China does offer something better to some. I myself have a better life than back home. I don't have to pay 50% of my salary in taxes and rent like back home that left me penniless every month. For those that can lose themselves in China like Foxy, my Australian friend, and to a certain extent myself- good luck.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- San Migs -- 2013-03-07
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- juanisaac -- 2013-03-08
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -