TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › China resident permit - ESL discussion
tram - 2005-06-29

hello, I'm just about to go to China to take up an esl post, in a provincial city college; I already have my z visa. The college official, who I'm in regular contact with, has informed me that I must also bring a 'medical form' with me so that I can get the 'resident permit' processed when I arrive there. I've looked at the consulate website and searched the rest of the web for information about this 'medical form' but I can't find any info about it; all I found was some info about a medical form that is required by students wishing to study in China for more than 6 months. The college official says it's important that I bring this form with me, and yet, he doesn't have any info on the title of this medical form or whether I need to have it officially passed by my local consulate or not. Any ideas thoughts etc would be appreciated. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
China resident permit - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-29
Resident permit - Teachers discussion -- Jag Patel -- 2005-08-16
Police and Resident permit in China - Teachers discussion -- Mabel and Claude Gordon -- 2005-08-17
Not all... - Teachers discussion -- Dos -- 2005-08-18
Two trips to HK - Teachers discussion -- The Gordons -- 2005-08-26
Listen.... - Teachers discussion -- Mic -- 2005-08-22
can i - ESL discussion -- olasiji saheed olawale -- 2005-07-23
health check - ESL discussion -- geography expert -- 2005-06-29
China resident permit - ESL discussion -- cha yin zhe -- 2005-06-29
re:cha yin zhe - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-29
Z- visa - ESL discussion -- Dos -- 2005-06-30
Re: Dos - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-30
health check - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › China resident permit - ESL discussion

Go to another board -