TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › A rubbishy direct Chinese public sector employer
foxy - 2013-03-14

An e-mail from sb I'm trying to advise well!

I can not lock in to my skype account becuase i am using the internet cafe computer, and everythng is in Mandarin. I should have my internet connection this week, than we chat on the skype.

this school does not know how to change my L Visa to Z Visa, they are asking I can apply for Z visa only out side of China, they recomment to do it in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is pretty far, Kirgistan will issue me Visa at my arrival, the rest of the bordered countries to Xianjan I must have Visa prior to my arrival on my Canadian passport.

Please quite me which way is cheaper and easier, and which documents do i need to have with me?

It is public school the staffs, and the Chinese English teachers have very nice to me, so Far. especially, the teacher who is in charge for hiring me. Anyway, my tourist Visa ends end of May, thank you man.

Messages In This Thread
A rubbishy direct Chinese public sector employer -- foxy -- 2013-03-14
Re: A rubbishy direct Chinese public sector employer -- cheetah -- 2013-03-15
Re: A rubbishy direct Chinese public sector employer -- Alternate -- 2013-03-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › A rubbishy direct Chinese public sector employer

Go to another board -