TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re:cha yin zhe - ESL discussion
tram - 2005-06-29
In response to China resident permit - ESL discussion (cha yin zhe)

Thank you cha yin zhe,
That is very helpful. From what I've investigated myself, everything you wrote seems to be very accurate and current. And I fully understand the need to obtain my FEC & RPF within 30 days of entering China and will, of course, endeavour to do so. I must also say that my future employer has always appeared very friendly & accommodating and has always replied to my emails most promptly. Judging by the emails I've exchanged with another foreign teacher at the college, this foreign affairs official is widely liked and highly respected by all who come into contact with him and he is, apparently, very enthusiastic and efficient at his job. Well, I guess that's all by-the-by, the thing is, he seems quite adamant that I should have this medical form to present to the doctor over there to obtain the resident permit. I'm finding it difficult to explain to him that I cannot obtain such a document because it doesn't appear to be a requirement from this end, and the consulate here don't supply/or require any such document prior to obtaining the working zvisa for entry to China. Perhaps it was previously a requirement. I dunno. Thanks anyway

Messages In This Thread
China resident permit - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-29
Resident permit - Teachers discussion -- Jag Patel -- 2005-08-16
Police and Resident permit in China - Teachers discussion -- Mabel and Claude Gordon -- 2005-08-17
Not all... - Teachers discussion -- Dos -- 2005-08-18
Two trips to HK - Teachers discussion -- The Gordons -- 2005-08-26
Listen.... - Teachers discussion -- Mic -- 2005-08-22
can i - ESL discussion -- olasiji saheed olawale -- 2005-07-23
health check - ESL discussion -- geography expert -- 2005-06-29
China resident permit - ESL discussion -- cha yin zhe -- 2005-06-29
re:cha yin zhe - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-29
Z- visa - ESL discussion -- Dos -- 2005-06-30
Re: Dos - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-30
health check - ESL discussion -- tram -- 2005-06-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re:cha yin zhe - ESL discussion

Go to another board -