TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague
Dragonized - 2013-03-22

New York has become one of the safest cities to live in America. Some folks are too happily indulged in their own ignorance. If I can never find success unless I marry a Chinese wife, then may I never be successful! I do know however that there are literally billions of folks out there who will define success as something else other than living in China. San Migs do not let folks drag you down. If one tells you that you can only belong into 2 categories either that of a "successful" expat teacher or a "miserable" expat teacher both of which requires that you believe these are the only 2 options then you can be happy to know that for the rest of your life, you will never feel truly down about yourself ever again like before you met this "kind" poster . Now, no matter how insolent you may feel your mind can become you have a consistent, low standard in which to measure against. Pity the poor souls who are ignorant, for they will always be looking on the outside for fullfillment, and not within themselves. You never asked about working in Nepal, remember?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- foxy -- 2013-03-20
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Stevo -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- foxy -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Stevo -- 2013-03-24
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Alternate -- 2013-03-25
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- San Migs -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague

Go to another board -