TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: New Oriental Education in China franchise?
Dragonized - 2013-03-22

Thank you for the article James, I read most of it and I stopped towards the end due to the poor logic and lack of solutions for the root problem which IMHO is the reason why two demographics of people so different from each other will want to hook up for sex in the first place. The writer wants to set up Chinese men with foreign women and yet at the same time cannot stand the thought of the reverse happening, and the hate shows in the article. I have stated before that it takes two to tango. The way Chinese women are treated in China makes even ignorant ones think about the grass possibly being greener on the other side. I would personally ask the author questions such as, "Do you have actual respect for Chinese Women? What consists of this respect that you have? How would you teach females in China to respect themselves?" I highly doubt the writer has a solid answer for all three.

Messages In This Thread
New Oriental Education in China franchise? -- Matt -- 2013-01-18
Re: New Oriental Education in China franchise? -- James -- 2013-03-21
Re: New Oriental Education in China franchise? -- San Migs -- 2013-03-21
Re: New Oriental Education in China franchise? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-21
Re: New Oriental Education in China franchise? -- James -- 2013-03-21
Re: New Oriental Education in China franchise? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: New Oriental Education in China franchise?

Go to another board -