TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows!
Beelzebub - 2013-03-26
In response to Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! (Dragonized)

The more recent posts have been attacking a few public gigs because the horn tooters for the private places have gone away for the most part. I'm sure if I worked in a coal mine for many years, stacked shelves at supermarkets for what seemed like an eternity, or got put in a military prison for years on out I would surely appreciate working at a training center. Working with cadavers certainly would put you in that category of "special" jobs that nobody wants to do. On the other hand the general average of society would put these professions (including yours) as that of things most people have not done before and would therefore still see private training centers as a place not worth sacrificing their dignity in.

My job could be very rewarding actually. The deceased need to look their best when friends and relatives visit. Financially though I am far better off, thanks to the training centres. It seems to me that you are all so busy doing a hatchet job on private schools, that you convieniently don't bother to tell us much about the alternatives, Middle Schools and universities, which nine times out of ten are disgusting stinking filthy places, lots of concrete stairs, windy corridors, lessons cancelled and they don't bother to inform you, sometimes hours of travelling each day, often standing on the bus for three hours a day- only to be told that the classes won't happen, come back this evening. You should liken your military prisons and coal pits to those establishments and not to the comfy cosy clean and reliable English Training Centres.

Messages In This Thread
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- Beelzebub -- 2013-03-25
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- San Migs -- 2013-03-29
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- Beelzebub -- 2013-03-29
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- juanisaac -- 2013-03-26
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- Beelzebub -- 2013-03-26
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- John O'Shei -- 2013-03-26
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-26
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- John O'Shei -- 2013-03-26
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- San Migs -- 2013-03-29
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-26
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- Shaggie -- 2013-03-30
Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows! -- Beelzebub -- 2013-03-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL sure attract strange bedfellows!

Go to another board -