TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems
foxy - 2013-03-27

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "Janet.McDougall@scotland.gsi.gov.uk" <Janet.McDougall@scotland.gsi.gov.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:00 AM
Subject: Fw: your account has received a new passion

To: foxy
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:11 PM
Subject: your account has received a new passion

Please noticed that your passsion account has been received a wrong amount of USD,the CITI bank informed you should refund it.pls,contract bank of China for more details.

Mr Foxy,
Apologises for contacting you, I'm Brian Thomson's manager and he is on annual leave at present. However Citibank are currently carrying out an investigation into the credit transfer of your pension payment and the dates to which you are then able to access these funds.
They have asked me to check with you when you achieved access to your January 2013 payment.
Citi transferred the money on 28 January 2013 and according to their system you should have had access on 30 January 2013, also payment initiated on 28 February 2013 and you should have had access on 2 March 2013, are you able to confirm these, if not what date's did you manage to access your funds - Citibank would like to conclude their investigation by making sure your funds are available when you are expecting them.
Again apologises for contacting you, but we are trying to resolve your pension payment issues.
Thank you
Janet
Janet McDougall
Operations Manager (Payroll)
SPPA
01896 892470 (then ask for me by name when prompted)
Ext: 33117
This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.

Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.

Tha am post-d seo (agus faidhle neo ceanglan còmhla ris) dhan neach neo luchd-ainmichte a-mh in. Chan eil e ceadaichte a chleachdadh ann an dòigh sam bith, a’ toirt a-steach còraichean, foillseachadh neo sgaoileadh, gun chead. Ma ’s e is gun d’fhuair sibh seo le gun fhiosd’, bu choir cur s dhan phost-d agus lethbhreac sam bith air an t-siostam agaibh, leig fios chun neach a sgaoil am post-d gun d il.

Dh’fhaodadh gum bi teachdaireachd sam bith bho Riaghaltas na h-Alba air a chl radh neo air a sgrùdadh airson dearbhadh gu bheil an siostam ag obair gu h-èifeachdach neo airson adhbhar laghail eile. Dh’fhaodadh nach eil beachdan anns a’ phost-d seo co-ionann ri beachdan Riaghaltas na h-Alba.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

To: "Janet.McDougall@scotland.gsi.gov.uk" <Janet.McDougall@scotland.gsi.gov.uk>; 翼 <yipengzhang@vip.qq.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: SPPA Pension Payments

First, if I were Brian's boss, I'd place him on g'dening leave, subject to an investigation re his performance @ work!
2nd, I haven't received a letter of reply (*) re my first formal complaint. T'was promised by Brian!
Next, I haven't received any response, confirmation e-mail/ letter of reply, re my 2nd letter of complaint. It'll have definitely arrived at your end by now!
Finally, I won't transfer any monies from here to Citibank. And I will only visit the Bank of China if a TT destined for my account has arrived there.

I have a request to make. Please e-mail me (*) promptly.

I can't give you the precise details of the TT in USD because I'm residing in my second property at this time, also in Hohhot, but downtown. I don't have the details here, though I can say from memory t'was a single transfer in excess of 550 USD.

I reckon the Feb instalment is outstanding at this time.

Yours faithfully,
foxy

Messages In This Thread
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! I'm fed up with UK B/S! -- foxy -- 2012-10-19
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update -- foxy -- 2012-10-29
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 2 -- foxy -- 2012-10-31
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3 -- foxy -- 2013-01-08
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3 -- foxy -- 2013-01-21
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- foxy -- 2013-01-22
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 5 -- foxy -- 2013-02-14
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - my FINAL update -- foxy -- 2013-02-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- wonderer -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- Brian -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- Beelzebub -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 5 -- San Migs -- 2013-02-14
Go Debit, don't let Citibank get your credit. -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-14
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- Skeptic -- 2013-01-22
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- San Migs -- 2013-01-22
SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-22
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mary -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- San Migs -- 2013-01-24
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mary -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems

Go to another board -