TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems
foxy - 2013-03-27

Subject: RE: SPPA Pension Payments

Mr foxy,

Thank you for your response, I can acknowledge that we received your 1st complaint on 1 February 2013 and your 2nd complaint was received on 18 March 2013. the 2nd complaint is being investigated by our Stakeholder Team who deal with complaints of your nature therefore someone from that team will be writing to your within the next while.

In respect of your 1st complaint I believe that Brian was in touch with several times trying to identify if the payments had been successful therefore this has been an oversight, I am now prepared to contact Citibank and check the currency payment method etc, however I do need you to confirm if the monies paid on the dates highlighted in my email from yesterday have went to the correct account and the funds were available to you on the dates highlighted by Citibank. I really would appreciate your co-operation on this as confirmation of these details will allow be to escalate the issue or not.

Just for clarification I was not asking you to return any monies to Citibank I am only requiring you to confirm that you have received monies on the dates highlighted and if not confirmation of the dates when you could access the funds as Citibank will need to investigate with the other parties to see why funds are not released on the due date.

Regards
Janet
Operations Manager (Payroll)

Ms McDougall,

I'm afraid I won't be in a position to supply you with the detailed information you have requested, as I'm at the wrong address to do so at present. I won't be returning to my other apartment in Jinchuan district of Hohhot until next week. Once back there, I will provide the information you require.
Anyway, as you'll have gathered from my second letter of complaint, I do not wish monthly payments, I wish 2 payments/year. So, any protracted delays or non-payment re the monthly payments are of no consequence to me at this period of time.

I still haven't received a written response re my first letter of complaint, and I should have done so by now. So, please e-mail me a copy of said response. I ask you again to do so asap.

Since the turn of this year, I've received the single transfer I had mentioned to you, of around 550 + USD. Nothing else!
My Chinese wife is much younger than me, and will be entitled to 60% of my current pension in the event of my death. In the light of this, it makes even more sense to dispense with monthly pension payments, given the relatively high proportion the transfer fee is compared to the actual monthly amounts, which are very low in my case.

Yours faithfully,
Mr foxy.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! I'm fed up with UK B/S! -- foxy -- 2012-10-19
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update -- foxy -- 2012-10-29
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 2 -- foxy -- 2012-10-31
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3 -- foxy -- 2013-01-08
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3 -- foxy -- 2013-01-21
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- foxy -- 2013-01-22
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 5 -- foxy -- 2013-02-14
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - my FINAL update -- foxy -- 2013-02-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- wonderer -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- Brian -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- Beelzebub -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 5 -- San Migs -- 2013-02-14
Go Debit, don't let Citibank get your credit. -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-14
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- Skeptic -- 2013-01-22
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- San Migs -- 2013-01-22
SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-22
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mary -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- San Migs -- 2013-01-24
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mary -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems

Go to another board -