TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Beelzebub - 2013-04-01

When we get older and thus add to our life experience, we hopefully get a bit wiser than we were before. You expect these FTs to be "perfect", but they are not, and neither are you or me.

Apart from that, there are things in China like the treatment of FTs that you should stand up against and try to resolve in one or another. To give up means doing a runner in the end, and that - we both would agree, I suppose - should be the last option when all other attempts had been in vain.

You are right but we only get wiser because our earlier lack of wisdom has got us into trouble. I don't expect these FT's to be perfect but I don't think that those FT's should expect the Chinese to be perfect to make up for their youthful inadequacy. There's the rub, we are expecting the Chinese to be perfect, and refuse to forgive anything short of that.

Yes ,I agree with you, a final option, doing a runner; however, some seem to be promoting this option almost as if it is the first path you should choose- a pretty cool thing to do. I believe most moonlight flits are done out of sheer cowadice- but yes there's always the exception.

Messages In This Thread
Re: F Visa -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-01
Re: F Visa -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-03

Go to another board -