TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Beelzebub - 2013-04-02
In response to Re: F Visa (Dragonized)

The conniving, wild wild west world of "business" that is the charade in China is something that cannot be set in stone with a mere critique or two. I read a Mandarin book about the latest cons that happened in China. It was literally the size of a dictionary. Now if you tell me that a middle aged person or elderly got duped, should they then be so ashamed of having been duped despite the life experience and therefore chain themselves in their houses, never to come out again? Thieves are always coming up with a new way to get what they want from you, and no matter what research you do it won't fully prepare you for what happens in the real world, this cuts across more than just teaching in China.

Yes of course, Dragonized, we can all be deceived; the trick is to minimise coming a cropper. I'm afraid some people never seem to lerarn and come a cropper over and over again; but on the bright side they do become expert posters-subject matter, {I know about being duped in China because it has happenned to me with monotonous regularity.}

Anyway, what you should do if you do come a cropper is to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, say to yourself, they won't get me wioth that particular trick again, and start all over again-but don't complain because that is negative. I hope you will learn something from my words- I must lick you chaps into shape ,guffaw guffaw.

Messages In This Thread
Re: F Visa -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-01
Re: F Visa -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-02
Re: F Visa -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-02
Re: F Visa -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-03
Re: F Visa -- Pazuzu -- 2013-04-03
Re: F Visa -- San Migs -- 2013-04-02
Re: F Visa -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-02
Re: F Visa -- Protestor -- 2013-04-02

Go to another board -