TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: (Midnight) Runners
Beelzebub - 2013-04-06

Third, the more careful readers on here have always suggested that FTs do the proper paperwork for the Z visa before coming to China and contact schools directly (without recruiters and agents, because of all the cheat and misleading information given by them on purpose) and that they turn down any job offer if the school or "school" cannot or does not want to provide the necessary paperwork for a Z visa application.

You'll be waiting a vewry long time indeed to get a position if you refuse to use recruiters. As for agents, they often call themselves schools- something like, Tianjin IELTS School- I am only referring to them as agents because you do- they are indeed schools with their classrooms in state middle schools- I admit some of them may very well be awful schools; nonetheless schools they are, and that's what they call themselves.

Yes, recruiters will sometimes tell you a pack of lies and you should expect them to- you should use them merely as an introduction to a school. Once you have said yes I will accept this job the recruiter will introduce you to the school, and that is when you will have the chance to quiz the actual employer.

Most jobs are found through recruiters.

Messages In This Thread
Re: (Midnight) Runners -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: (Midnight) Runners

Go to another board -