TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yunnan...? - ESL discussion
Yingwen Laoshi - 2005-07-03
In response to still here too - ESL discussion (jinchafa)

Hi CJ JCF

Earth calling ....er!...wherever you are. CJ I hope you get your visa issue sorted out soon . I think snails ON DOPE is a better description of a lot of Chinese bureaucracy. JCF, I'm presently finished with my classes and right now, just past midnight getting seriously nagged by... ...ahem!.... to leave the computer alone and call it a night!

I'm of trekking tomorrow to Shaoxing in Zhejiang, so if anybody who's been there could let me know of one or two reasonably priced hostels or hotels, that a tightwad FT could afford, I would be grateful!

I'm glad to hear it's still happening for you over here in (the) big C. I'll be out there eyes wide open during my trek, looking forward to some serious chilling out!

From your description it sounds like you're in Yunnan. I actually worked there last year in a small city called Zhaotong. Could it be?...surely not! That town is too small and obscure.

Never mind have a great time you guys.

Yingwen
P.S those damn mozzies surely can't be any worse in Shaoxing can they? I'm being eaten alive in Sticksville, here. How the hell they get through my mesh windows, I don't know.............

Messages In This Thread
Why so quiet? - ESL discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2005-07-02
I'm getting over my shock - ESL discussion -- RhenoKorean, Formerly RhenoThai -- 2005-07-04
High Prices?? Not in some places - ESL discussion -- AMonk -- 2005-07-05
It's doable, after a second look - ESL discussion -- RhenoKorean -- 2005-07-06
I'm still here - ESL discussion -- Chinese Joker -- 2005-07-03
still here too - ESL discussion -- jinchafa -- 2005-07-03
Yunnan...? - ESL discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2005-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yunnan...? - ESL discussion

Go to another board -