TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Do you call yourselves professionals ?? Just Natives , not teachers .. - ESL discussion
S. Celik - 2005-07-04

Hi everyone !
Would like to add something about Yildizlar ..
I 've been working here for some years.. And I met lovely people over here.I accept that it's not an easy school but hey who says teaching at a private school will be the easiest way to earn your life!!(besides ,most private schools dont pay regularly but here at Yildizlar they always pay at the same day of the month) I met so many people at this school and abroad and they were just NATIVE SPEAKERS not TEACHERS .. They had no idea about pedagogical methods neither how to follow a cirriculum nor education.. Turkey !Istanbul Woow! Just come here , stay a while , get good money and when you are done whizz off to another city or country!Do you call yourselves professionals ?? And now it's easy to speak up here writing about YOUR OWN TRUTH not the school's.. I think those people must judge their own character and professionalism instead of writing their own failure and personal problems over here ..

Sincerely

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Do you call yourselves professionals ?? Just Natives , not teachers .. - ESL discussion

Go to another board -