TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?
Mancunian Beelzebub - 2013-04-15
In response to ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? (Peter Goudge)

Sure, there’s occasionally something undesirable malingering at the bottom of a swimming pool, but precisely who was the responsible (or irresponsible) party, isn’t always apparent. History is littered with examples of the guilty person being the one who ran around shouting the loudest and pointing their finger with contrived contempt at others. You don’t have to look any further than what’s happening right now on the Korean Peninsula.

The truth of the matter is, many ESL teachers with an ‘axe to grind’ head straight to the internet and ‘anonymously’ post all kinds of rubbish about schools where they used work, comforted by the knowledge that their targets have absolutely no recourse.

I know exactly who is responsible for popping that undesirable malingerer into greedy school owners' swimming pools, and I'm going to spill the beans- it's Dr Turnoi; he relishes adding one of his crocodiles to the water to stir things up a bit, hahaha.

I agree, there is a lot of rubbish posted by disgruntled good-for-nothing FT's, but it is totally untrue that there's no recourse for the hard done by school- you and your longest post of the month is living proof of that....however, you may have been wiser to keep quiet, at the risk of opening a right can of worms- am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Peter Goudge -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- juanisaac -- 2013-04-17
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- stsnds to reason -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?

Go to another board -