TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute
Mancunian Beelzebub - 2013-04-15

If you do not, you will probably regret it.

They are also called GEAA, so do not fall for it.

They will promise you a lot of things, a pretty good salary BUT it is a scam. The salary is a lie; you will have less than they promised. They'll lie to you about everything to make you come here.

They just see you as a money maker : they probably make a pretty penny out of you. And they make you travel long distances from a school to another; sometimes for 1 class only. And if you are tired : they don't frigging care as they just see you as a walking RMB stash. The worst thing is that you have to beg for transportation reimbursement (and it doesn't cover all the money you spent for it).

The visa they give you (and which is probably illegal as they make you forge your signature on some documents) is like a leash which ties you to them. If you want to quit, they cancel your visa and give you a few days to leave; they don't care about you having problems, like having a life or a family to take care of. You have to fight for everything with them.

Coming here was the biggest mistake I ever made, so don't do it too. They will make your life a living hell.

If a Cindy or a Nancy contacts you... DON'T TRUST THEM ! They will promise you the moon to make you come. If it's a different person, ask for the address to check. If their so-called school (which is in fact an agency) is located in Lianglukou. RUN AWAY, it's them !

I'm so glad to have at least left them.

!!!!!!!!!!!!AVOID CUFLI or GEAA AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't to me sound like you did your homework before accepting a position with this chongching- is that Chongqing with a Q in Sichuan you're referring to? Did you speak to half a dozen teachers who have worked there, for starters? If a school is unwilling to provide you with contact details for other FT's you simply do not entertain them at all, do you? Have you made your own life a living hell by not doing your homework?

Now let this be a lesson to you. In any event it's all good character-building stuff, one of life's many little vicissitudes- am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- wendy -- 2010-05-01
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Cheerio -- 2013-04-15
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-16
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-15
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Cheerio -- 2013-04-16
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- MikeK -- 2013-04-15
Re Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- dude -- 2011-06-05
Re Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- JC -- 2011-06-06
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- In the know -- 2010-05-02
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Rin -- 2010-05-02
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-04
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- The Mole -- 2010-05-02
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- JC -- 2011-05-22
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Venus -- 2011-06-01
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Rin -- 2010-05-02
Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- wendy -- 2010-05-03
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Rin -- 2010-05-03
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- The Mole -- 2010-05-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute

Go to another board -