TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute
Mancunian Beelzebub - 2013-04-16

I was just told today to mind my own business when I wrote to a couple of Western teachers at a university in Jordan - their salaries for a certain job profile, whether they pay on time etc.
The guy representing the employer did not mention any concrete salary in his job ad and just said instead "I will tell you at the interview, send your application package first"? Would you?
So, then I did what I would do in China and all other places - contact Western teachers. Then, the employer guy (I personally do not like him, he is an a...h...l..e) then told me to mind my own business and not to contact these Western teachers. What do you say now?

BTW; I am personally not looking for any job in Jordan; I did it for someone else...

Sure, you should do your homework - if they let you; anyway, I had other means to find out and do not depend on that employer guy at all....

If you cannot check for whatever reason, you should give that school a miss- am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Chongching Foreign Language Institute

Go to another board -