TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?
Dragonized - 2013-04-17
In response to Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? (Mancunian Beelzebub)

I don't think it should be that drastic, Mancunian. Maybe your own extreme ways of thinking causes problems for yourself. It really all depends on how you frame things. For example it is beyond me how you could have seen an antagonistic factor in my comment about teachers standing together on issues. When you were posting as "Tom" and "Apollyon" some of your comments may have suggested someone who doesn't deserve the label of grovelling weasel. I do know that there are many new teachers coming into the ESL field every day, and many of them will be duped into working for less than desirable employers. I also do know that even if 99.99% of good people would not work at TC in the long term I know that there is always the .01% who may not have many choices, and I do know at least one. You don't have to invite the argument from others onto yourself, it really is up to your own choice. It is the comments that you have made towards others who have posted about their bad working experiences that really bother me. I have been through similar situations (plural), and I know for a fact that seeing the comments you made towards some posters would make me think very low of you if I was in their shoes. You don't necessarily deserve this though, maybe look at how you see things and change your views on how others see things and you can realize that all of this really doesn't pose any threats to you. All statements made in this post done out of good will.

Messages In This Thread
ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Peter Goudge -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- juanisaac -- 2013-04-17
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- stsnds to reason -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?

Go to another board -