TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I've been known as....... - ESL discussion
RhenoKorean - 2005-07-06

I've been known as 'RhenoTellingLikeItREALLYIs', that's all.

If you want the TRUTH about Thailand, you come to ME.

If you want smoke, lights, dillusion, sales pitch, bad advice, et. al, you go to someone else.

I want my posts to help other people avoid making the same big mistake I made in April '04. That mistake was going to Thailand, getting the cert, and working as a teacher for a year. I should be flogged for that, no doubt about it. I could have come to SK instead and gotten my flight reimbursed and maybe even FREE TESOL training at an SK school.

Yeah, I went to Thailand and pulled a year as a teacher. I even got my more-or-less-worthless, over-priced cert from a mill there as well. But I know now, and I want all you out there to know as well........Outside of SCUBA diving, you won't see my face in Thailand for a LONG time. The next time I teach in Thailand will be the day after Doomsday.

RK, a guy willing to tell it like it REALLY is

Messages In This Thread
rather be teaching or training in thailand beautiful beaches - ESL discussion *Picture* -- euroteacher -- 2005-06-29
You must be a recruiter - ESL discussion -- RhenoKorean, Formerly RhenoThai -- 2005-07-04
interesting facts - ESL discussion *Picture* -- Buba Woo -- 2005-07-05
I've been known as....... - ESL discussion -- RhenoKorean -- 2005-07-06
You know it makes sense - ESL discussion *Link* *Picture* -- Peter -- 2005-06-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I've been known as....... - ESL discussion

Go to another board -