TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Abuse of trust?
Beelzebub - 2013-04-18
In response to Re: Abuse of trust? (Curious)

I’ve actually refused advances from students that are older than me, because I don’t want such conflicts of interest.

I don't have any problems about rejecting the advances from students older than myself because they're normally toothless with walking sticks.

The post subject lines are becoming quite nauseating, like- Paedophiles, or breach of trust, and so on. When we are arguing the toss about whether or not one should be bedding ones students, we assume we are talking about 22 year old university students (or even 20) We are talking about grown up women are we not? Now, for and against arguments concerning dating university students are perfectly acceptable, but some warped minds wish to twist things, for reasons best known to themselves(not talking about you personally) How on earth did paedophilia come into it? Whose fault was that? Even if you argue that 22 year olds are not grown up, because they are Chinese or some such reason, how the dickens can paedophilia have any place in the argument, or the subject line?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-17
Re: Abuse of trust? -- John O’Shei -- 2013-04-18
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-19
Re: Abuse of trust? -- John O’Shei -- 2013-05-01
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Curious -- 2013-04-18
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-18
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Curious -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-17
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- snow beer -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- foxy -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Abuse of trust?

Go to another board -