TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Abuse of trust?
Dragonized - 2013-04-19
In response to Re: Abuse of trust? (John O’Shei)

Glad to hear you're honest, I cannot say the same for some posters who want to go on witch hunts towards other regulars and when things don't work out for them sulk off to other forums that get visited by like 2 people every 2 leap years.

As for the age issue, I always use the USA standard both official and non-official. For the official version it is anyone below the age of 18 is untouchable. The more nonofficial version would be for people who are still considered young like under 35 you should probably date within a 3-4 year age range as that would be best. But understandably in the ESL world this can be stretched, and I would tolerate up to a 10 year difference. Someone told me for older gents who are perhaps over 40 that you should divide your age by half and add 8 years to calculate the appropriate age of the woman you are supposed to be dating, but that in itself would make many of the less prude who may not be bad people go all up in arms a bit. But any age ending with "teen" at the end to me is someone who is still a bit too wet around the ears and I would not be able to relate well to them. For me, you should at least understand and connect with someone who you want to hook up with, just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-17
Re: Abuse of trust? -- John O’Shei -- 2013-04-18
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-19
Re: Abuse of trust? -- John O’Shei -- 2013-05-01
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Curious -- 2013-04-18
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-18
Re: Abuse of trust? -- Curious -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-17
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- snow beer -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- foxy -- 2013-04-18
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Abuse of trust?

Go to another board -