TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
Beelzebub - 2013-04-23
In response to Re: Great post on the pedophiles (MikeK)

Teaching "assistants" in China are a joke. This is a useless and superfluous job that should have been abolished long ago.

It's a bloody good starter job for a graduate; gives her the chance to build up her English, up close and personal with an FT. She can be a life-saver for an FT like myself with limited Mandarin at his command; she can help him out with all manner of little problems, and not only in the classroom. Now I know they can be spies for your employers; but if you have your head screwed on you can win her round so she's more on your side; however, you both have to be cunning and agree on little complaints she can report back about you, haha; otherwise she will be thought of as disloyal to the powers that be, and they'll get shot of her. Now am i right or am I right? You do have to use your grey matter working and living in China.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- MikeK -- 2013-04-23
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-25
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- foxy -- 2013-04-24
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- FT in China -- 2013-04-24
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- foxy -- 2013-04-25
Re: Great post on the pedophiles -- foxy -- 2013-04-25
You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -