TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
John O'Shei - 2013-05-02

I thought I had warned you not to frequent these bars and clubs-what do you expect? I wish I could gather a few of you posters together, take you under my wing and teach you how to get on better with the fairer sex without recourse to pink-rooms, sleazy dives, bars and clubs. Apart from anything else, why do you want to go all the way to China and frequent the sort of places that ordinary respectable Chinese women wouldn't be seen dead in anyway.

Haha, once again I'm not going to win the first prize for moral values, but... Don't confuse finding a wife or gf with the simple concept of getting laid. Getting laid is very easy in China, finding the right one for life, isn't.

You somehow fail to realise that we aren't always looking for future wife material, sometimes lads just want to get laid and actually enjoy a good f**k for the fun of it, rather than the dead rock of an 'ordinary respectable Chinese woman' that we often disappointingly find, barely moves an inch in bed. Besides a lot of girls that actually go to clubs and bars (the classier or alternative kind in larger cities, sure) are more likely to be my type. Especially student birds at rock nights, their like of drinking a few beers, friendly openness and not giving a f**k what narrow minded, typical Chinese guys think, just doesn't offend me at all, sorry.

I don't have anything against girls that seek sex for pleasure as long as they aren't blatant whores (because that's what whorehouses are for). Sometimes, you are disappointed to find that they were trying to use you for money, but in such scenarios, I have little guilt in them feeling that I have used them for sex, once I have already ditched them.

Messages In This Thread
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- San Migs Draft -- 2013-04-30
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-30
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-02
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-03
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- juanisaac -- 2013-05-06
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-06
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-03
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- beelzebub -- 2013-05-02
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- SMGS -- 2013-05-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -