TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL
Beelzebub - 2013-05-03

Thanks for the reply. So you and Foxy Poster are one of the few genuine ex-school masters in China. Are you secretly full of contempt for the rest of us ex-postmen or those of us that have never done a proper job since leaving uni(me fitting into former category) or do you just philosophise that we are only teaching oral English, so it doesn't really matter? Would you and Foxy Poster, in an ideal China, like to kick our arses out of the country, that's what I want to know? I mean to say, all us pretenders, it could be said, are keeping you and Foxy on a low wage in China.

I in fact started teaching as a 'writing&reading teacher' on the strength of once reading "Five have a wonderful time" featuring 'the famous five' by Enid Blyton. Wasn't that really a job for a proper school master like you or Foxy Poster?.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL

Go to another board -