TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL
foxy - 2013-05-04

Would you and Foxy Poster, in an ideal China, like to kick our arses out of the country, that's what I want to know?

I can only speak for myself, not Turnoi. I don't consider myself properly qualified to teach EFL anywhere. For one thing, I've never been trained to teach English. For another thing, I've never studied English beyond my secondary education. So, as an expat in China, I'm one of most of us here making money by teaching EFL as an unqualified teacher.

I don't think it's necessary to be properly qualified to teach EFL in China. By the way, I'm here teaching EFL because I much prefer doing so to teaching maths as a properly qualified secondary school teacher back home. I'd never agree with those who go on about unqualified EFL teachers not being allowed to teach in China. That's a load of codswallop. I think not just in China, but in all the other EFL employer countries too.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-03
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- foxy -- 2013-05-04
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-04
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- juanisaac -- 2013-05-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL

Go to another board -