TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL
Beelzebub - 2013-05-04

I don't think it's necessary to be properly qualified to teach EFL in China. By the way, I'm here teaching EFL because I much prefer doing so to teaching maths as a properly qualified secondary school teacher back home.

You are being modest to a fault, foxy. You and Turnoi are one of only a few properly qualified teachers in China, and that's all about it. Myself and thousands of other FT's will not be getting a teacher's pension because only qualified teachers qualify for those-Get it? Got it? Good!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-03
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- foxy -- 2013-05-04
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-04
Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL -- juanisaac -- 2013-05-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Speak English?//No, I speak Chinglish...perfectly!...LOL

Go to another board -