TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
juanisaac - 2013-05-06
In response to Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. (Dragonized)

Ain't that the whole concept of having a job, to work hard- or not- to make money for your boss. If you use that definition we are all whores who take money for doing a service.
My mother worked in factories all her life, got paid a measly sum, so thus a whore? I guess I am using hyperbole, but working at a training center, as bad as they are, is not the worst job in the world. I can think of many others far worse, just imagine being a maid in an abusive house or a farm worker anywhere in the world earning very little. I work at a training center and my boss is not so bad. In town, I earn 2-4 times the average worker and even though I am not important or esteemed in society, I do earn my keep by working hard. I don't care how the Chinese think of me or my foreign peers in China. I get satisfaction getting one of my students into a U.S. university by teaching him how to write, speak, and do a speech. He appreciates it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- San Migs Draft -- 2013-04-30
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-30
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-02
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-03
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- juanisaac -- 2013-05-06
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-06
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-03
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- beelzebub -- 2013-05-02
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- SMGS -- 2013-05-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -