TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.
Dragonized - 2013-05-06

I do understand the need to put food on the table, and therefore I am certainly not going to go out and just attack people randomly. I should be a little more clear and say that people who really feel like working at a training center as an honest job would not need to go out of their way to show up others who think it is a bad job. The types I have a problem with are the ones who actively put out some holier than thou attitude for working at a training center and think that makes them better than anyone else. The posters who defend TC's try to put on some meek mask of decency and attempt to come across as harmless, but usually will also carry a passive aggressive attitude towards those they disagree with, certainly a maturity issue. If you are really spending so much time being grateful, then why do you bother to feel the need to be cruel to others who post about bad experiences at other places so nobody honest will have to work there? The pattern of behavior for folks who talk about how proud they are for working at Training Centers is what brings me to this point of contempt. I have worked at Training Centers myself before, and I know from experience that there is no need to praise them in any way whatsoever. I have never praised any company I have worked for, no matter which country it was in. I put in my hours, and I get paid by the company as promised. The fact that there are so many laws that are labor related goes to show you how much companies need to be watched. Who should be grateful to whom? Certainly it isn't the workers who should be singing the praises.

Messages In This Thread
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- San Migs Draft -- 2013-04-30
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-04-30
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-02
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-03
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- juanisaac -- 2013-05-06
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-06
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-03
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- beelzebub -- 2013-05-02
Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA. -- SMGS -- 2013-05-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You'll feel happy and gay with a good TA.

Go to another board -