TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: So who are you talking about exactly?
Dragonized - 2013-05-13

This is the 3rd time I have tried posting a response. Hopefully the admins will finally let this post on the board.

I am certainly not paranoid. I do see you as being like this, though. I have refrained from using the term "grovelling weasel" now as I know you are the one who came up with this term when you were posting under a different alias a few years back (assuming this is the same "foxy" I am speaking to). Your own two sided ways are getting a bit tiresome, and I have lost respect for you.

I certainly do not have any skeletons in my closet, and frankly for you to slander someone like this is a bit despicable. I have taken what rightfully belonged to me in the past, and I stand by my decisions even if they pissed off some people who may have held some power. I don't know if you would have had the guts to do it though, seeing how inconsistent your posts have been for the last several months. What is seen as as stain in your eyes with regards to other people's personal histories can also be seen as an ethical stand against corruption towards a non-ethical entity made up of various parties both local (in this case, Chinese) and foreign. That you would try to use this as a form of blackmail and attempt to control the direction of my posts shows an amorality on your part that you never grew out of.

On a final note, newer posters should be aware of the fact that this board is not always so black and white. But there are folks who want to see a constant conflict, one in which they may take opportunities from to make themselves look credible. Any board who tries to hold someone's past decisions and experiences against them without proper explanation needs to be questioned in terms of their legitimacy, which sadly I am now just finding out. For example, recent attitudes towards the blacklisting of teachers have reflected the fact that most posters will take a rather impersonal attitude, as if the teachers who've had this happen to them do not deserve much sympathy nor benefits of doubt. I can say for a fact that teachers still can obtain legal work (as in Z Visa and getting their Foreign Experts Certificate) even if they have been screwed over like this. Those who think they are good enough to be snide towards other people trying to make a living should know you are still working as a laowai teacher in a developing country, which is not going to impress anyone who values performance in an individual.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-10
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- foxy -- 2013-04-10
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Pazuzu -- 2013-04-10
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- foxy -- 2013-04-10
Re: So who are you talking about exactly? -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-13
Re: So who are you talking about exactly? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-14
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- San Migs Draft -- 2013-04-22
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Mancunian -- 2013-04-10
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Pazuzu -- 2013-04-10
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- foxy -- 2013-04-11
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- San Migs Draft -- 2013-04-22
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-11
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-12
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-12
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-14
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-14
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- San Migs Draft -- 2013-04-25
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: So who are you talking about exactly?

Go to another board -