TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD
Grace - 2013-05-14

signed up to work with this company at the begining of the year. WORLDA will screw you over, there are much better options to get jobs here. find a independent school, Worlda's contract is a bunch of bull shit and you will get fined rediculously for being even 5 minutes late. on top of that they will max out your work hours, not care about the location of your housing and just hassle you about stupid shit. on top of that Mary is the only person that actually does anything and she has no regard for anyones feelings or concerns. If you do go with Worlda just sign a one semester contract so you can GET THE HELL OUT after vacation and find a legit school that will pay you twice as much and give you much better working conditions. I arrived with a friend and they not only put us in different appartments and schools (after we asked to live together) but litterally the last day of training told me I was going to a completely different city (had no choice in the matter) and would be living with some other random teacher whom I did not know. There are definately better options. I read all these negative reviews and thought oh whatever it cant be so bad they seem legit. NO! there are better places to work!

Messages In This Thread
Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Leo -- 2009-01-01
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Gary -- 2012-05-30
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Cedric -- 2012-07-05
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- previous employee -- 2009-09-28
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Gary R. -- 2013-07-06
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-27
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worlda Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Craig -- 2012-07-19
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Christina -- 2009-01-23
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-23
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- A teacher previously employed by this company -- 2009-03-08
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- safenow -- 2009-08-31
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- lacrispy -- 2009-09-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Sam -- 2012-07-19
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- The Owl -- 2009-09-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- previous employee -- 2009-09-28
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Anon -- 2010-04-20
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- englishgibson -- 2010-04-21
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Anon -- 2010-05-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Grace -- 2013-05-14
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD

Go to another board -