TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners.
Beelzebub - 2013-05-16

At a stretch, an international bank account can also be opened in Hong Kong I think too. Although it is perhaps better to do it in your own country.

This must be a red letter day, you have deigned to agree with me hahaha. Well said, a British pensioner should have his debit card. From Hong Kong?......but do they have a branch of the 'Doncaster Sewage Workers Bank PLC' in Hong Kong? To save on postage I will include another concerned reply to you , as follows:-

You mentioned that you are a big lad- I am a bit worried- does that mean big around the waist? If so you should buy a packet of fags(sure you have some) to help you start slimming.

Messages In This Thread
British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-15
Re: British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners. -- MikeK -- 2013-05-16
Re: British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-16
Re: British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners. -- Les Battersby -- 2013-05-16
Re: British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-16
Re: British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners. -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: British banks International accounts, a must for pensioners.

Go to another board -