TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL
Beelzebub - 2013-05-17
In response to Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL (Dragonized)

You have made complaints about recruiters before on this forum too. We all complain, or in your words grumble. Nobody is an exception. If you want to talk about China, there are plenty of things to complain about, many of them true.

Fair enough we do all complain; if we want people to take us seriously though, the trick is, is to slot in the odd positive, the odd praise. It won't be good enough for you to reply to me saying with the stock-in-trade "i have nothing against the Chinese , it's the corrupt system I don't like" No, that doesn't sound very genuine at all; you must occasionally, when about the normal business of slagging-off, interpose and describe a good thing about the country and its people...like "the government is comprised of totally corrupt wankers...BUT, I have to hand it to them on this occasion, the enterprise awards to help Tianjin Dumpling Makers was a step in the right direction" It's very important for you to come across as even handed, if you want to win over people and get bums on seats.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-16
Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-17
Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-17
Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-17
Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-18
Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL

Go to another board -