TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense
Dragonized - 2013-05-17
In response to Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL (Beelzebub)

I really do not see your point on this. You are just continuing the argument to get the last word in I think. If people really had nothing but positive things to say about some places (china in your case) they would usually not post on here in the first place. It isn't always the older posters who post new information, eh? People like that guy who used to work at Huizhou University and the woman who worked at Pingdingshan University all had the temerity to come on here and express themselves,but you decided to bare your teeth at them and give them crap. Do you really think teachers will stand together more with people like you trying to take the lead? I say no. If more posters such as you came on here this board would devolve back to the same crappy, lack of integrity place that dave's esl cafe is. There are really bad things going on in the world, and if you want to ignore it then you are entitled to your outlook on life. But the problem is you want to force this on to other people who know better, and that is the problem. You are not a real teacher as you have said yourself. People who actually make an effort to give real education can be considered ESL Teachers, and you are someone who makes things worse, not better.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-16
Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-17
Re: Rat meat sold for lamb meet...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-17
Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-17
Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-18
Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You're not a bum I would want sitting next to me, no offense

Go to another board -