TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Stay away from SHANE school in Dongying, Shandong Province
CodyL - 2013-05-20

I can back up everything that has been said above. I was hired as a DOS from Vietnam, and when I did arrive in sh**hole Dongying the so called manager Alice didn't even know who I was and tried changing my contract on the first day!! I should have run then but I decided to try and work it out. The teachers were generally really good but these 2 two-faced lying managers Alice and Vivian, started to back stab me at every chance. I even proved this to the owner regarding this Alice and Vivan she then admitted to me that she knew they were incompetent and she couldn't change them because she would lose face having hired them!!! I resigned and left shortly after.

Dongying is a hole of a city in the middle of nothing. and not worth going to China for. Stay in the bigger cities with more opportunities.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Stay away from SHANE school in Dongying, Shandong Province

Go to another board -