TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout
Beelzebub - 2013-05-21

When my employer provides me with free housing, why would I tell them: "No, I feel like buying a home in China. If you decide not to renew my contract, the bank can keep the house." Of course, I am being sarcastic here.

No no no, I am not suggesting you buy a house in China- quite right, take advantage of the accommodation that goes with the job. We have some rental income FT's on the forum but I don't think they'd get very far as Chinese type Nick Van Hoogstratens, hahaha. Nice bloke, actually.

Messages In This Thread
Re: China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout -- juanisaac -- 2013-05-20
Re: China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-20
Re: China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout -- juanisaac -- 2013-05-21
Re: China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout

Go to another board -