TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: From a Language Expert's Desk
Beelzebub - 2013-05-24
In response to Re: From a Language Expert's Desk (Collyhurst retired sewage worker)

Wise words indeed dear boy.

As for my degree young fellow me lad, it was printed at the headquarters in warrington, they kindly gave me access to their wireless internets like, and I managed to save a degree picture I found online, I printed that one off. Then after I had a good sleep in bangkok off of soi sukhumvit the next day I went to cow san road and they printed me up my own degree. I then flew to hong cong directly from bangcock.

I has never looked back to dreary old collyhurst since like, although I do miss a few jars at the labour club with the lads on a friday like.

Hope thee is well with thy young wife, has silverboy found his true love yet in't orient?

Blimey, great minds think alike, I also printed my own degree in Devonshire- then my learning centre in China printed me out some more qualifications- then I got some more like you in Thailand.

Silverboy? Oh, I want to persuade him to change his dating tactics a bit... all this aggression and refusing to cough up for the noodles is no way to win a fair lady's heart.

Tell you what, with all that software and expertise Turnoi has; if we talk to him sweetly, do you think he'll make us a couple of masters?

Messages In This Thread
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-23
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-23
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-24
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-24
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: From a Language Expert's Desk

Go to another board -