TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: From a Language Expert's Desk
Collyhurst retired sewage worker - 2013-05-25

While smoking me pipe sat beside the warm glow reflecting off the effluent pipe into the ship canal from Davyhulme Sewage Works, with the malodorous stench filling me nostrils like, it was then and there I decided, no more clearing up of turds of others, and no more breathing their nasty stench. No, no, a higher calling awaited me, and that was not clearing up the flushed away crap of others. I booked my flight with thai airways, armed with me duffel bag from me council house, sold and pawned all the rest of me stuff off, and just landed in bangkok with a bin bag full of oxfam suits, and me fake degree and dog dirts and small laptop with linux on it, in bangkok and stayed in a cheap pension off of cow san road like. While there I saw many aged ft's with nubile beauties.

Are you married to an asian lass turnoi, have you decided to settle down, or continue the good lords work?

Messages In This Thread
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-25
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-25
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-25
Re: From a Language Expert's Desk -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: From a Language Expert's Desk

Go to another board -