TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?
Beelzebub - 2013-05-28
In response to Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? (Collyhurst retired sewage worker)

Now maybe it was my many years spent in the darkness beneath manchester, but you learn to ride things out. You need to get yourself galvanized and find yourself a nice lass Turnoi, no point being all bitter and single, a wife can make your whole self happy, can she not? Chinese girls will cook for you as well as give you a language partner as well, which is nice. Look at me, I am no oil painting mate, your pal collyhurst:D

Start by saying what a fine figure of a man you be Collyhurst Sewer Worker-and every inch an FT. You also (by them eyes) look like you know a bit about women- so, we have a few posters on this site who have had trouble holding the interest of Chinese lasses(unless with a wad of yuan)- do you have any words of guidance for where and how they may be going wrong? I myself have found Chinesesses very nice and honest, making very loyal wives and girlfriends. Your help may be much appreciated by less talented with women men.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-28
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-28
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-28
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?

Go to another board -