TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?
Beelzebub - 2013-05-29

However, I agree, a poor Chinese women, or a student, has no business being with an affluent foreigner: A woman who earns 1300 rmb a month for instance can't be with a man who makes 20,000 or 30,000rmb a month. They are from very different backgrounds and have nothing in common. This sort of woman should only look for a Chinese husband IMO, a taxi driver, or construction worker for instance. She will have more in common with them and a better relationship. A woman used to eating noodles everyday does not deserve steaks for dinner, but many expect this, such is the entitlement mentality.

I think a foreigner in China or elsewhere can do much better than a student in regards to a long term relationship! I think some of you blokes need to raise your standards!

My wife comes from a village that time forgot- the kids shit on the floor and the job of the mangy dogs is to scoff it up while they have the chance. I had all sorts of trouble with my two English wives but with this one we have never argued. Have you been watching too much Chinese soap Silverboy, with the plush mansions-why do you want a wife who's had more pricks than a dart board, and spoiled by money- get them poor and bring them up your own way....with gentleness mind....no flying off the handle. Am I right or am I right? You need to read Collyhurst, he's very wise. He will tell you how to get and handle a woman.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?

Go to another board -