TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?
Beelzebub - 2013-05-30

Maybe we should agree to disagree. If you want to marry women from poor villages then that is your business. You might think she really loves you. I wonder if you had no money would she still have married you?

To be fair to you, that is a good point; however, i like to think I am not an old fool like so many who fall prey to the type of women, who would stitch an old fart up. Just try and get your head around this, Silverboy- there's not just one type of poor Chinese woman; some are dishonest and false and others are not. In my case, she, being at home in England deposits £700 every month from her earning into my bank account as a contribution- we both would not have it any other way. Of course, even the most glittering rain comes to an end one day- maybe in our case by death and maybe unforeseen events. Not all poor people are shit, Silverboy. How's your Chinese- i joke, mine is actually very good, and I have always made a point of getting out into China and talking to the ordinary people, they are good people in the main, you should try and meet some.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?

Go to another board -