TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Apparent "sex addiction"?
Beelzebub - 2013-06-01
In response to Re: Apparent "sex addiction"? (Dragonized)

I do think it is on some people's agendas to cut down a regular poster's by examining and re-examining his past statements written in some older posts so they can feel like they have a chance to win an argument(finally). We should be careful to not trivialize the trials and tribulations of those who really had bad experiences, as there have been fewer posters willing to step up and speak due to some trolls. What should not be done is to blow up an issue that was brought up by a troll and give him credit by responding in length.

We've had a sermon today from Turnoi and some outraged indignation from yourself. Mr O'Shei had yesterday viewed Turnoi in his full Bishop's Regalia and felt obliged to show respect by suddenly announcing out of the blue that he didn't like these types of guys who brag about bedding young ladies, and whereas, they were all{the young ladies] falling over each other to run his golden locks between their delicate fingers, he was having none of it. I merely pointed out that some-body before had tried to take issue with that types of behaviour which he says he doesn't like but ran headlong into cronyism. The truth of the matter is, is that because the poster who expressed the infamous "bonk that student ASAP" takes an important stand against crap "training centres" and generally dislikes China, he can be forgiven a few foibles, like that golden-oldie or the more recent "poor Chinese girls are only good to have sex with" Don't get me wrong, I think that he's a funny bloke and a really important poster.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Apparent "sex addiction"? -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-01
Re: Apparent "sex addiction"? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Apparent "sex addiction"?

Go to another board -