TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I do not agree with what you have to say
Dragonized - 2013-06-02

Sure, but allowing someone to post and deter others from speaking out the truth is something that should not be tolerated. We've seen some people who like to weasel their way around telling others that everything is a-okay without providing any real meat to back up their posts. What's more, these people blatantly admit they hate how the west is being run, and will openly state how great they think a dictatorship is. Now, in a dictatorship we should know that there is no freedom of speech, so why should someone who loves this have their opinions respected/tolerated? For them, believing things such as not saying anything bad about a dictatorship if you work there is something to live by, and they are just as apt to believe that if you make a choice to work for any entity within that country then anything that happens with you being victimized is solely on you. I think someone who believes in the law of the jungle should not be included in the discussion of equality and tolerance. Their behaviors warrant themselves to be excluded from having the same respect that are afforded by those who have the grace to give their love and good will to everyone.

Messages In This Thread
I do not agree with what you have to say -- quote -- 2013-06-01
Re: I do not agree with what you have to say -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-02
Re: I do not agree with what you have to say -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-03
Re: I do not agree with what you have to say -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I do not agree with what you have to say

Go to another board -